Walsh Rock 'em Stock 'em
Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Okay, I Am Totally Posting This All Over The Place
Cue Theme From Greatest American Hero.
Unfortunately I fear by posting this, I am somehow jinxing something.
I also just want to say "Vote or Die," is a really stupid slogan, like the ballot, is dusted with the antidote to the Ebola-AIDS that they're going to be spraying midnight EST when the CA polls close.
Because I always vote, (even in the primarys you jerks.) I have to go serve jury duty tomorrow!
Usually I think this kind of thing is very personal, but because of the Electoral College, I am leaving the party. That statement totally brings to mind images of keggers and frats, sorry dude. I want my vote to count for something.
Oh, and...
FUCK YOU NADER!
I just have to say, if you vote for Nader, the terrorists will have won.


Home