Walsh Rock 'em Stock 'em
Listed on BlogShares

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Really Awesome Moments in my life.
In this e-mail exchange someone, I hated happened to e-mail my place of business. My employer replied for me.
-----Original Message-----
From: s**** m****
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 7:56 PM
To: mail@*******.com
Subject: Feedback Form
Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by
s**** m**** on Saturday, December 18, 2004 at 16:55:58
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
phone: 9145551234
request: I am interested in taking your classes and want more information on
them.  I am also interested in the prices for your services.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck You!
Are you kidding? DID YOU THINK AFTER FUCKING AROUND WITH (insert exes name here) THAT YOU
COULD BE ALLOWED IN OUR PLACE OF BUSINESS!!!!!!
Jesse
Okay so, she didn't spell my first name right. Who cares?
Okay, so I have to admit, it was a long time ago, and I kind of feel guilty about it, (I do look a little psycho) but it is funny as hell.




Home