Walsh Rock 'em Stock 'em
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On Resin Babies
Universal Donor
: zam! here now, how 'bout you?
Me: yes
Universal Donor: wheee! I'm dying!!!!!
Me: have you checked my blog and seen my obscene Asian babies?
11:00 AM GET WITH THE TIMES!
Universal Donor: i've been out of the loop for the last 3 weeks or so
Me: What loop were you in? The anti-Asian babies loop!
Me: http://rockemstockem.blogspot.com/
Universal Donor: thanks, spazfucker
i know your URL!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
OH MY HOT FUCK THAT IS DISTURBING
YES! Craig and I found them and all these old men and women came up and said
CUTE! BABY! CUTE! CUTE! BABY!
He told them I was afraid of having real babies, so I had them like kittens.
Universal Donor: jesus fucking christ
I can't even hang with the babies
Me: why you have to hate on my babies?
I named one after you, Bunbury!
Universal Donor: because i can see their assh*les
Me: what about the weiners
Universal Donor: don't get me started on the kibbles and bits
Me: one of them is all ass up in the air
Universal Donor: i know like a monkey
Me: and he's in front of the one that is holding his legs back
Universal Donor: presenting
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
stop it!
You will forever compromise the quality of my sleep

On Sarah
Universal Donor: she had hobocock breath
Me: well that's why I started calling her that!
Universal Donor: makes sense to me! It's a very distinctive smell



Home